Pages

Thursday 3 April 2014

Have you ever considered moving into medium format film photography? Here's a fantastic buyers guide!

I've worked with medium format film cameras for a while now and can't recommend them enough. For the price, a Mamiya C220 is definitely the best camera you can buy right now, period. The image quality is just incredible, it has interchangeable lenses and a bellows focussing system that allows you to focus CLOSE! Twin Lens Reflex cameras don't have a flapping mirror so you can hand hold at much lower shutter speeds than with a DSLR or SLR camera. This also means they are almost silent, a street photographer's dream!

Mamiya C220

I could talk all day about TLR and medium format film cameras, however today I would like to re-direct you to an incredible source for information, a website that I myself have learnt from many, many times. www.japancamerahunter.com. Please see the complete Medium Format Buyers Guide Here.






No comments:

Post a Comment